NOV. 20. ONE FREE ENTRY WITH EACH PAID ADMISSION TO THE “SHAKEDOWN SUNDAY” SHOW WITH JAKE’S LEG.
Please check our website for the latest weather update. Decisions about the show due to weather will be made by noon the day of the show and will be posted on the website and Facebook.
- Doors open hour before the show time
- Tickets are $10 at gate, Kids 12 and under are free
- WE ARE PET FRIENDLY
- No re-entry
- Beer, Soda, Water, wine and HOTS & BRATS are available.
- No coolers allowed, chairs and blankets welcome
- WE ARE ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS ..TELL YOUR FRIENDS..
- NO !! BALL PARK PRICES!!
note – If you decide to head that way – From 270, Jefferson Barracks Park is off Telegraph Road- take Telegraph towards the city – you come to a split and stay to the right – that is Kingston and take that to South Broadway. Turn right on South Broadway and you will see the entrance to the park. Follow the concert signs to the amphitheater. It is a total of 2.2 miles from 270 and less than a mile from River City Casino and right next to Notre Dame HS. Hope to see you there.